Strategy and corporate finance
Generate value and competitive advantages through the implementation of a corporate finance strategy.
To ensure value-creating growth, you not only need a good understanding of the evolution of the market, but also the creativity necessary to imagine your organization's path to success. All while mobilizing the resources and discipline necessary to realize your vision.
The 5 pillars on which we rely in the development of a successful strategy:
- An ambitious but realistic strategy
- A carefully managed portfolio of assets
- Wise financial choices
- A thorough understanding of your competitive advantages
- A transformation plan to bring your ambitions to life
Achieving great business results requires a high-level finance function and a strategy-aligned approach to financial management that creates and sustains a culture of performance.
- Development of your business plan and budget control
- Production of your dashboards and reporting
- Analysis of your profitability and your margins
- Control of the performance of procedures
- Commercial performance and commercial strategies
- Audit and commissioning plan implementation
- Data management audit
- Optimization of existing procedures
Advice to CFOs / DAFs
Our corporate finance consultants serve as advisors to CFOs/DAFs, as accountants or chartered accountants to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Financial strategy
- Automation of accounting tasks with expert support
- Balance sheet management
- Finance department operating model
- Risk management
- Crisis and recovery management